I lost my IE after update on 9-19-19. could someone pls tell me what's up...how to fix?

• JetDoc

Seems like Microsoft has stopped supporting Internet Explorer. They'd prefer you switch over to the new Microsoft Edge program.

Contact the Windows help (I just googled them for I am not in the habit of using I.E.

Or do a "search" for Internet Explorer and the computer will show you where it is located. You lost the shortcut link, so create another. I continue to show a bottom tray on my screen and the browser is in there along with every other browser I use. I believe that is more of a personal "Settings" thing to show the bottom tray. That is what I want. Updates will not take out I.E. though you may have allowed it to convert to EDGE which is the latest browser by Windows...that is meant to replace I.E.

So SEARCH for EDGE too and see if that is in your computer.

• Speed

I have no idea why it would be gone, but since it's a free browser, just download a new copy. Or try a different browser. I like Firefox and Chrome.