Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 5 months ago

Why am I always anxious? How to get rid of this thought?

I am 21 (F). I live in other country alone. I study and work. Whenever I go back home. I get weird anxiety. I can't sleep at night. I get millions of thoughts running in my mind making me restless. I love my parents a lot. I love my younger brother like he is very young. He is always so happy to see me and waits for me to come. Now the problem is they all love me so much, my parents can do anything for me. My dad always say not to go and live with them. I am doing this for a better future. This is what my parents want too. But when they get emotional they ask me to stay. At night, I usually think what will I do if God forbid I lose them. I will probably go crazy. This thought never let me sleep. Please suggest how should I enjoy the present and forget about future.

• Sasha

If you are anxious and are not happy being away, you can always go to school around your family. A lot of people do that, including close friends of mine. They had a hard time being away and found themselves happier around their family.

I think you take much load about any matter. and think so much, not take much pressure about any event. take easily everything and deal with it flexibly.

You need to keep focus. You will have to take care of 2 parents, maybe sooner that you had expected. You are at the age when you have to begin making decisions that will enable and strengthen your family. You might have to support them so be aggressive instead of emotional. Take all those bubbly feelings and place them in perspective. Yes, they do everything for you because you will have to do everything for them, when the time comes. Keep it in check.

Focus on your goal. It might be wise to engage in some type of routine exercise to ease your mind, whether it’s simply brisk walking, or whatever your (or financial situation regarding a gym memberships) schedule allows.