Health problem, please help?

My friend hasn’t been feeling well for the last three days. He threw up every few hours, hasn’t eaten, can’t keep his balance, and his jead hurts so much he can’t keep it still. He suffers of Diabetes and always has a high blood sugar level,m. For the last three days it’s been 10.5. He doesn’t want to go to the... show more My friend hasn’t been feeling well for the last three days. He threw up every few hours, hasn’t eaten, can’t keep his balance, and his jead hurts so much he can’t keep it still. He suffers of Diabetes and always has a high blood sugar level,m. For the last three days it’s been 10.5.

He doesn’t want to go to the hospital because he’s afraid they will take his driving license. ( He’s been told by a diabetic nurse that if his glycaemia levels and blood pressure keep being high, his driving license will be taken away.

He is a bit old and if he makes too much effort, he runs out of breath and becomes dizzy so being a driver is pretty much all he can do.

He has many loans and pays high lent and can’t afford to miss a day off work.

I’m sorry this is long but I’m so scared, he lost so much weight these days and I really don’t know what to do