What would you do in this situation? Please help!?

Long story short, I'm a grad student and have one more year until I move out of my parents house. The thing that i am struggling with for quite sometime is the following : There was an incident that happened where my brother was being molested/fondled and the child molester (who was my cousin) was caught by my... show more Long story short, I'm a grad student and have one more year until I move out of my parents house. The thing that i am struggling with for quite sometime is the following : There was an incident that happened where my brother was being molested/fondled and the child molester (who was my cousin) was caught by my mom ( This was 13 years ago). After this happened, we moved away. The problem I have is that that child molester still lives in that city, but I want to live in that city(I lived there for half of my life and which i could go back ), but I am afraid if I live in that city, I will run into my cousin and it will be extremely awkward? What do you think I should do? Should I move there regardless? ( I haven't talked to this cousin since then, but I know he lives there because my aunt told me he does.) PS...If I see my cousin in person, how do i handle that situation?
7 answers 7