If you’re clairaudient too please help?

I don’t know that I’m actually Clair audiences but I have at least a dozen experiences that can surely make me think so. It always happens as I’m falling asleep, waking or actually asleep. The most recent being when I woke this morning (hung over) I just heard “open your eyes” and I woke up. Most recent prior I... show more I don’t know that I’m actually Clair audiences but I have at least a dozen experiences that can surely make me think so. It always happens as I’m falling asleep, waking or actually asleep. The most recent being when I woke this morning (hung over) I just heard “open your eyes” and I woke up. Most recent prior I said outloud ‘I feel like someone is trying to contact me” and I heard “me” very clearly (this was the only one where I was actually awake and walking around. Before then usually as I’m waking or while I’m asleep. I’ll hear things about other people that died and find out later it’s a real person or event. I would love to explain this away but I honestly can’t. The things I hear aren’t possible to know. So how do I tap into this on purpose
3 answers 3