If you’re clairaudient too please help?

I don’t know that I’m actually Clair audiences but I have at least a dozen experiences that can surely make me think so. It always happens as I’m falling asleep, waking or actually asleep. The most recent being when I woke this morning (hung over) I just heard “open your eyes” and I woke up. Most recent prior I said outloud ‘I feel like someone is trying to contact me” and I heard “me” very clearly (this was the only one where I was actually awake and walking around. Before then usually as I’m waking or while I’m asleep. I’ll hear things about other people that died and find out later it’s a real person or event. I would love to explain this away but I honestly can’t. The things I hear aren’t possible to know. So how do I tap into this on purpose

Visit a medium that you have a good feeling about(don't tell them why you are here so they can pick it up on their own and you can know if they are genuine or not) and whoever they bring through might be able to help. Good luck

There's nothing supernatural about what you describe. It's not unusual for people who are undergoing a lot of stress to hear strange voices when they're about to fall asleep. It's also a symptom of schizophrenia.

Don't waste your time with people who call themselves psychics or mediums.

• Zirp

Why on earth would you want to "tap into that on purpose"? Most people who experience psychotic stuff like that want out! there's no point in having next week's and next month's random thoughts in your head today.

I guess you could take hallucinogenics like LSD or Ayahuasca, or stay awake several dozens of hours straight.

I do not recommend it!!