promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 9 months ago

how dangerous is eating too much of vitamin D?

one time (when I was a stupid teenager) I ate like 20+ of 50µg vitamin D pills... I wonder how harmful this was to me.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

    As a fat soluable vitamin, it is possible to overdose and experience symptoms related to that.

    However, that means taking huge doses for months at a time, not a single mild overdose.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    if you are still alive and kicking then

    most probably it was not dangerous

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.