Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

My boyfriend doesn’t text as much anymore. Should I not have as much sex with him anymore?

I meant “husband”. Typo

Ok. I just wanted a mature answer and never get it in the “Dating” section.

Is texting and having sex interchangeable? Sounds like you are playing tit for tat and point-scoring......not a good idea for a stable relationship

• James8 months agoReport

Do you suspect your spouse, partner or significant others of cheating? Contact jameshacker200@gmail.com or visit his site http://ghostcyber.mystrikingly.com/

sex is ok if he is hung

• ?

good question!!

• Trish

I dont see the correlation between texting and sex. Maybe you should sit down and talk about these things.

• Piero

Perhaps less texting = less sex? I can't see the productive side to rationing sex. Unless you just want to give him an excuse to cheat.

Sex shouldn't have anything to do with it. One shouldn't use sex as a weapon against someone. And, just because of that. Are you texting him enough?

Remember also that invariably earlier in a marriage the man moans about not getting enough sex, and then later the woman does.

I wonder why if your that insecure

• James8 months agoReport

Why is texting so important? I have things to do during the course of my days, and sitting around wasting time texting isn't one of them. Maybe your boyfriend just doesn't feel like it?

Usually, when people first start seeing someone, there might be a lot of texting, but then that dies down. Because it's a big, fat waste of time.

If you want to talk with someone, then call them and talk with your voice. Or don't have sex with them if you're a bitchy person. Whatever works for you, i guess.

• James8 months agoReport

If you suspect your boyfriend/girlfriend of cheating on you, make sure you have good evidence before you confront them. Contact a reliable hacker blackhatcyber2020@gmail.com or visit his site http://ghostcyber.mystrikingly.com/

• kristy

Yes, or find someone else to have sex with them dump the bf

• Jacob7 months agoReport

You're a first class c*** aren't you? That's terrible advice. I hope it's a joke

• Nathan

if he doesn't have the time to see/text you and talk, then I wouldn't have so much sex