Anna asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 months ago

Are we normal?

So yesterday there was an intergalactic meeting of superheroes in our city (Bytom). People dress up and go around the city. My friend and I decided to get dressed. We bought body paint. We painted ourselves. We aroused a lot of interest. We were the only people with the bodypainting. Others wanted to take pictures. After the march, we walked around city 3 hours, the faces of people were priceless. We had a huge laugh of it. My mom had known that we go to meeting, but she didn't know that we painted our bodies. When she saw me, she told I'm totally crazy. In the picture me and my friend. I am a skeleton.

If that’s body paint, you two did one hell of a job, especially you.

Have you ever been to comic-com or PAX (Penny Arcade eXposition). People go to extreme to make themselves look like their favorite character. If even one item is off, they’re upset and mad with themselves. If it means using dye to get a different skin color, they’ll use dyes even if it takes a week for it to go away.

Yes it's normal.

As long as no one is harmed etc.

Have fun.

• JASON

This is racist against blue people and skeletons.