Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 8 months ago

Kidney Stone Pain?

I have mild kidney and back pain for 4 days and after research I think it might be kidney stones. Will the pain get worse? I am seeing a doctor tomorrow but I am scared of waking up in horrible pain to stories I have heard?

• k w

well there are a cpl lines of thinking, allopathic or herbal, I tend to think keep it simple first, they make herbs to break up them stones, not a thing I'd ever consider for surgery, cuz you weren't born with it, what you eat causes it, and the doctor will never tell you that, tho they used to beak up them stones with ultrasonic pulses while you are immersed in water, I'd go for that, but never forget, it's a temporary fix......

• VAA

I had heard stories also and could only emphasize until one day I literally fell to my knees screaming for my boyfriend to call an ambulance! I have had two children, fractured an arm, just thought I knew pain..believe me, if i'ts a kidney stone there is nothing mild about it. Sounds like you may have an infection. Good luck.