Did you manage to overcome modern British culture?

I did. I wear my ultra-nonconformity like a medal. I live however I want, refusing to allow my cultural environment to even remotely control how I live. Fun fact: I do not observe Easter, Halloween, Christmas or New Years (I am no slave conformist, and they are not deserving of my attention due to lack of utility... show more I did. I wear my ultra-nonconformity like a medal. I live however I want, refusing to allow my cultural environment to even remotely control how I live.

Fun fact: I do not observe Easter, Halloween, Christmas or New Years (I am no slave conformist, and they are not deserving of my attention due to lack of utility and appeal, as well being a components of a culture I reject)

The current dominant British culture is worthless, advancement-hindering, invulnerability-preventing, weakness-nurturing, endangering, debasing and ultimately malignant. All British nationals need salvation from it. It plays an enormous role in transforming people into bumbling, passive and servile fools, and it is an absolute disgrace. British cultures have always been diabolical, really.
Update: I despise automatic conformity. It is a vile plague on the world.
Update 2: Fun fact: I have the distinction of having the accolade of never holding a stance or attitude that is hostile to British racial continuity.
Update 3: I never use any British terminology or expressions either. A long while ago, I conditioned myself to avoid using all of them.
Update 4: I am a millennial.
1 answer 1