promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do Atheists sweat the small things?

We tell them about Justice and Love and Immortality and they tell us about bones and animals that become other kinds of animals and physical proofs. We lift them up. And they bring us down.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

A person can battle atheism and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

"We lift them up" - really, so the threats of eternal hell and the rude comments that atheists are immoral or satanists are attempts to lift us up. Very interesting.

• 8 months ago

You don't "lift atheists up," you just preach your fantasies.

It's like someone who believes in Santa claiming that talking about Santa lifts others up.

By the way, let me know when Christians start actually practicing the justice and love they like to talk about.

• 8 months ago

You still can't provide any testable evidence for this God of yours, can you? Why don't you try to find some instead of bothering loving,  moral, ethical and law abiding atheists? If you were to present such evidence, there would be no atheists so why not have a go?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

You have to be a troll!

Theists (especially those of the Abrahamic gods), have very perverse ideas in regards to justice and love. As for eternal life, I'm not sure I'd want to spend an eternity in heaven next to all the paedophile priests as they perve ove the naked cherubs, with harp musak on loop endlessly!

As for evolution, seems to me that the only people daft enough to bring it up are theists who having lost the debate about it being genuine are now trying to claim the hand of god in guiding design.

• Misty
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The truth is the truth and all that matters. Your fairy tales have nothing to do with the real world.

• 8 months ago

Not the small things - the REAL things.

• Zany
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Ya know, if there weren't so many damn different Christians in my town, with so many tax free buildings and real estate holdings, that are unwilling to consolidate and give property for the betterment of the community, I might consider your Justice and Love and Immortality tripe.

• 8 months ago

I'm sorry reality brings you down but don't get mad at the messenger for pointing out facts that you're uncomfortable with.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why is that down? That should be more up. We have physical proof of something that was at one time unbelievable. Imagine if bones just didn't fossilize and we were stuck in the dark. Imagine generations billions of years from now that won't know there's other galaxies because they'll be too spread out to see.

Its awesome to be given the opportunity to learn about our past so we aren't stuck believing in flood myths.

Also, there is no lick of Justice in Christianity. The point of Christianity is avoiding justice by making someone else suffer for your crimes. Not that the judgment was fair in the first place since it's impossible to uphold it, that's extortion. Your religion is void of justice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.