Okay what do you think about this idea, serious answers!?

I know it’s my life, but I need some serious opinions about this and this ideology I have. I’m 17 and the topic of marriage has been going around my family since my cousin is getting married, but the thing is that my cousin is 18 and the girl is 16, the girl is pregnant now. That made me think that my cousin made a... show more I know it’s my life, but I need some serious opinions about this and this ideology I have. I’m 17 and the topic of marriage has been going around my family since my cousin is getting married, but the thing is that my cousin is 18 and the girl is 16, the girl is pregnant now. That made me think that my cousin made a commitment on the spot, the moment the girl got pregnant with his child. I mean it’s their life, but I mean I wouldn’t want that for myself. I have dreams and I want to be someone in my life, I have aspirations and possibly make a family someday, but I don’t get how people just do things like that, like if you’re going to have sexual relations at least use protection. But that isn’t really my question. What I’m getting at, is that, is it bad if I don’t want to marry someone in my community, that I want to marry from other nation like Europe or Asia. I think of this because every person in my family(cousins), like almost ALL of them, are getting marry to the first guy they meet, and the guys are drug addicts. They leave the girl with kids and the girl just takes care of kids her entire life. I know I’m rambling, but I feel that I don’t want to limit myself to just one guy, there exist millions of humans in this world. Why do people just settle for what it’s to their reach. Also I really love Chinese, Japanese, and Korean people they’re really kind people, the ones that I have met. Would it be bad to marry into a Japanese person?
4 answers 4