How can i stop being angry at the world?

this year was so rocky for me. my only parent lost her job and we were struggling to pay our bills with our saving and to buy food and keep the lights on. i had to quit volleyball due to various injuries that required knee surgery on both my knees. the injury traumatized me a lot. i dislocated my knee cap but... show more this year was so rocky for me. my only parent lost her job and we were struggling to pay our bills with our saving and to buy food and keep the lights on. i had to quit volleyball due to various injuries that required knee surgery on both my knees. the injury traumatized me a lot. i dislocated my knee cap but instead of going back into place it stayed out of socket and i had to be taken to the hospital (this has happened four times) and i’m finally getting the surgeries i need. i’ve been on crutches for almost 6 months. i’ve lost most of my friends because volleyball practice was the only time i really got to see them. my mom has been constantly busy. and i’ve been feeling alone. most of our family just judges us because my mom isn’t married so they just look down on us. i want to have a more positive outlook but i feel like life is just kicking my *** right now. i’m still grateful for what i have (a roof over my head and food to eat most of the time) but it still gets hard to look on the bright side all of the time..
1 answer 1