Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 11 months ago

Do I need medical treatment for this burn? What do I need to do for it?

Do I need medical treatment for this burn? What do I need to do for it? Also...is it infected?

Update: Do I need medical treatment for this burn? What do I need to do for it? Also...is it infected?

It's been around 5 days after the burn.

I would consult a doctor to pop and disinfect the burn.

Get a needle, submerge in alcohol for 30 seconds, wash affected area, then make a small hole in the blister and squeeze the liquid out of it, then put blister under running water for a minute or so. Let air dry, don’t put bandage or anything else. If scare of needles just let it pop by itself, don’t forget to was with running water.

It's a blister. It'll pop soon. When it does, you could bathe it in diluted Dettol antiseptic or a generic brand which is nearly half the price. I, myself, wouldn't even bother doing that. Then just let it heal. I personally wouldn't go to a doctor for a blister.