Do you think i have a chance at stanford? (ps. i havent taken the sat/act yet but am going to take both and am studying hard for them)?

i know stanford has a holistic admissions process and everything, i just thought i'd get input from the public. i've read many articles and watched many videos about students who have gotten accepted into stanford and it's my dream school. i am an asian american and have a long family legacy of stanford... show more i know stanford has a holistic admissions process and everything, i just thought i'd get input from the public. i've read many articles and watched many videos about students who have gotten accepted into stanford and it's my dream school.
i am an asian american and have a long family legacy of stanford alumnis
i'm currently a 1st semester junior in high school with a 3.3 gpa. now, i know thats SUPER low for an elite school like stanford, however, i've done calculations and if i'm able to get straight a's for the rest of high school i can graduate with a 3.7 gpa. i'm taking one IB course this year and might take some more my senior year (for extra oomph)
i'm on my school's swim team and have swam my whole life (it's one of the only sports i'm good at)
i do a BUNCH of community service in clubs at school etc and am closely connected with the manager of a non-profit organization serving food to the low income/homeless
i've always been into music my whole life. it's my passion. i've played the violin, clarinet, and piano. piano stuck with me the most and ive been super passionate about it.
i'm also a girl scout. and i have been for my whole life. i'm planning on doing my gold award which involves 80+ hours of service/making an impact on my community.
i know this all sounds like a very average lifestyle for a student who would like to go to stanford, however, i am really working to improve myself. i am planning on talking about the importance of music and my gold award.