promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 9 months ago

I'm 25 and I didn't see a doctor for 10 years. Is it dangerous?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

As this point, it MAY not be dangerous, but it is a little risky. You should go for a checkup at least once a year. There could be something hiding in your body, & if discovered early, there could be a quick fix. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

yes is dangerous, not getting sick sometimes is not so healthy for the body, but if God give you the grace not to get sick then you have to thank him more.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Most people these days tend to see a doctor only if something seems to be wrong. Young people don't really need annual check-ups, though for women, a pelvic exam/pap smear at least every few years is recommended.

• 9 months ago

I never want to see a doctor again. No problem. Keep yourself healthy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Not at all, unless you have a disease or condition that requires regular doctor exams.

• 9 months ago

Check ups are always a good thing, I would suggest you to just go to make sure all is good and there is nothing going on that could possibly danger you.

Though that’s all you, it could be dangerous, maybe for diseases that can’t be detected but if there has been no sicknesses in these ten years, I don’t see how it would be dangerous

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

If it was, you might be dead so it can't be that bad.

• 9 months ago

If you are OK, why will it be dangerous

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.