Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 9 months ago

I'm 25 and I didn't see a doctor for 10 years. Is it dangerous?

As this point, it MAY not be dangerous, but it is a little risky. You should go for a checkup at least once a year. There could be something hiding in your body, & if discovered early, there could be a quick fix. 

yes is dangerous, not getting sick sometimes is not so healthy for the body, but if God give you the grace not to get sick then you have to thank him more.

• Lili

Most people these days tend to see a doctor only if something seems to be wrong. Young people don't really need annual check-ups, though for women, a pelvic exam/pap smear at least every few years is recommended.

I never want to see a doctor again. No problem. Keep yourself healthy.

Not at all, unless you have a disease or condition that requires regular doctor exams.

Check ups are always a good thing, I would suggest you to just go to make sure all is good and there is nothing going on that could possibly danger you.

Though that’s all you, it could be dangerous, maybe for diseases that can’t be detected but if there has been no sicknesses in these ten years, I don’t see how it would be dangerous

If it was, you might be dead so it can't be that bad.

If you are OK, why will it be dangerous