To dieticians in Canada, would you recommend your career to a high school senior?

I’m currently in my last year of high school and I know I want to work in healthcare. I’ve constantly debated between nurse, doctor and dietician. Dietetics appeals to me the most because of its focus on healthy eating to treating illnesses and it has relatively normal work hours. What’s a typical day like as a... show more I’m currently in my last year of high school and I know I want to work in healthcare. I’ve constantly debated between nurse, doctor and dietician. Dietetics appeals to me the most because of its focus on healthy eating to treating illnesses and it has relatively normal work hours. What’s a typical day like as a dietician? Is the job market growing? How hard is it to find work and is it stressful? Is the pay decent (enough to live in Toronto maybe?)
0