Axel asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Name a horror movie where you actually rooted for the bad guy?

The only horror movie I actually rooted for the bad guy that I remember was "Sleepaway Camp II" and "Sleepaway Camp III" (didn't know who the killer was in part 1).

Bad guy in that series was Angela Johnson aka Angela Baker.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Freddy versus Jason, naturally.

• 2 months ago

From Dusk Till Dawn.  Clooney was a thief and murderer in that movie -- and then the vamps show up, and suddenly you're totally on his side.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Exorcist.That spoilt kid needed a slap.

• 2 months ago

Nightmare on Elm St......Those kids drove me mad.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Carrie...I felt sorry for her.

• Axel2 months agoReport

haha I considered Carrie the good guy in that movie!

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The one where Miley cyrus is running from a monster

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't know if I've ever rooted for the villain in a horror movie, but I was definitely rooting for Clyde in Law Abiding Citizen.

• 2 months ago

Leon......(The Professiional) .....he was actually an assassin........but you were hoping he would get away and beat the crooked cop. Instead, he ends up taking him with him.

• polly
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The casting team deserve a medal for their insight into that movie.I'm not sure if it was due to the innocence of youth or what,but I felt Natalie Portman's role was particularly memorable in it too.In her recent movies I don't seem to feel that same on screen presence about her

• polly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jaws 2

All those obnoxious teenagers needed a good seeing to

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Yes, Leon was excellent......one of Gary Oldman's BEST performances........and I am a HUGE fan of Jean Reno. He does a lot of Italian, Spanish , French and even Japanese films too.

• B-Dub
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Silence of the Lambs...I was rooting for Hannibal Lecter to break out in spectacular fashion, I was certainly not disappointed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.