Do kids with bladder issues go to kindergarten?

not likely..........

Yes they do and men with bladder issues go to work wearing a male adult diaper.

• Marie

You can still have bladder issues and work . Doesn’t mean you wear a diaper. Uneducated 

Wrong section dumbass

• blank

Of course

Unless it states they have to be potty trained. Although in the case you stated a child may not be able to hold it or what ever the case.

I would talk with the school as each school has different rules on this matter.

If it is medical I do not think the school would say no. Again I would try calling the school and just ask.

Yes, they do. Bladder issues do not equate to learning capacity.

• Nathan

Yes, that shouldn't affect their education. They may need some more accommodating but generally it should all be fine

The rules forbid discrimination because a child has a wetting problem  The reality, however, is often very different.  My daughter was 7 and still having accidents; the doctor we saw about this told us there was nothing wrong with her, except her bladder was a little immature.  

The school didn't want to hear that.  After recommending home schooling, in the next several months, the school officials made us see another doctor (who prescribed Oxycontin) , see a psychiatrist and had a child protection officer come to our home.  Thank goodness I kept detailed records--they stayed for a few minutes and left with an apology.

Their next step was being asked to attend a meeting of four school officials who insisted that my daughter wear diapers constantly when in school.  I was able to get a note from the psychiatrist they sent us to stating that this would severely traumatize her.  At this point I pulled out the big guns and sent a long letter to the Board of Education.  Suddenly all the problems went away.  A couple of months later my daughter was accident-free.

Yes.  I remember a couple of kids having accidents in first grade. 

• .

They have to to get an education. However, they might be sent to a classroom with children with disabilities, if it was needed, or might need to take some precautions.

Do you mean legit medical issues, or ones who are simply still prone to wetting?

In the case of the former, of course. A school could no freely discriminate like that.

In the case of the latter, yes again. Although any school would of course prefer a child be potty trained before entering grade school, the reality is that it doesn't always work out that way. A child may just be sort of slow, or the parents might be slackers, and so the school is reluctantly prepared to deal with it.