Is this a sign of close pregnancy.....???

Ok here my story ok... I was laying here watching my tv show and then I realized that I felt like my vagina was tingling and it felt like I was having spasm at my vagina.... Then... my hole started opening really big for no reason I had no control... My vagina is very dilated for no apparent reason and won’t go... show more Ok here my story ok...

I was laying here watching my tv show and then I realized that I felt like my vagina was tingling and it felt like I was having spasm at my vagina....

Then... my hole started opening really big for no reason I had no control...

My vagina is very dilated for no apparent reason and won’t go down....

Is this a sign that I might be pregnant about to conceive child???

I never got a baby belly or nothing but I wonder if I could be pregnant somehow?!?!?!

Since my vagina getting this big .... does it mean I might go into labor soon or something?!?!

Help please help not sure what to do I better not be pregnant ... only boy to hump me was my brother then my father did join once they both said since I family that I wouldn’t get pregnant even if they gave me creampie....

So I hope I’m not pregnant about to give birth because it would be my dad or my brothers kid.......

Just help...........