promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

My girlfriend stunk earlier, but the smell intoxicated me. Why is that? Her deodorant washed off in the swimming pool, and after 15 minutes?

of sitting on the deck in the hot sun, she began to smell.

Why did I enjoy it so much?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Putris
    Lv 5
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

You were smelling her pheromones. Men and women both release scents that attract members of the opposite (and sometimes same) sex.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Because of human sex pheromones.

• 8 months ago

The answer to your question (if it were actually legitimate) would be pheromones. Or that the smell reminded you of your mother. Take your pick.

• Putris
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

lol

• Adam D
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Because you're an internet troll with nothing better to do than make up stories to try and get a rise out of people? Your real fetish is our responses.

Nobody would stink 15 minutes after getting out of a pool. Body odor is the result of bacteria metabolizing skin secretions. Even if she had gone straight from the pool to running laps in 90 degree heat, there wouldn't be enough bacteria and enough time for any appreciable amount of digestive products to build up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because you're attracted to her. That's why humans have scents. If you don't like the way your partner smells, the r/s will never last.

• 8 months ago

Pheromones. We're animals and secrete scents like other animals whose function is sexual attraction.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That sounds quite weird. I am not sure why either..

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because you're a gross pervert with an armpit/Bo fetish.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.