What to do if someone comments hateful things on my selfie ?

I am 24M and I was scared to post a selfie of me smiling (before & after braces transformation) bc I felt like somebody was gonna post a hate comment. It’s a two year transformation and I posted that I have one year left. But I did it anyway bc its a huge difference and it’s practically straight in the “after”... show more I am 24M and I was scared to post a selfie of me smiling (before & after braces transformation) bc I felt like somebody was gonna post a hate comment. It’s a two year transformation and I posted that I have one year left. But I did it anyway bc its a huge difference and it’s practically straight in the “after” picture.
Then someone who I don’t even follow commented “not the perfect smile”.
I deleted the comment and blocked him.
Why would someone comment that ?! And what should I do? Has it ever happened to you? That’s why I’m scared to post selfies bc someone always has negative things to say. Please help!

TL;DR - Posted a selfie of myself and a random person commented hateful thing on it. What should I do?