Awful pain?

So on the lower right side of my body for the past 7 years (around 15 to 22yrs old) I've always gotten this internal pain on the lower right side of my body. It will throw me to the ground with pulsing pain and it will linger for a whole day or two. Sometimes it's light and lingering for days at a time and... show more So on the lower right side of my body for the past 7 years (around 15 to 22yrs old) I've always gotten this internal pain on the lower right side of my body. It will throw me to the ground with pulsing pain and it will linger for a whole day or two. Sometimes it's light and lingering for days at a time and of course sex has hurt so bad that I threw up bc it felt like my husband hit whatever is located right there in my body. I've had women say its my cervix, ovaries, bladder... Idk.. Not only does sex hurt but I can't get pregnant, its been two years with no contraception and not even a scare. My periods aren't regular either if that has something to do with it I honestly have no idea but thats why I'm asking if someone has some insight on this?? Ps I haven't gone to the doctors bc they are expensive, though I'm planning on it asap
1 answer 1