Basic Python Help ASAP !?

Hi, I am a beginner to Python, and I have a few questions regarding Python that I just can't figure out how to completely do. Without using branches or loops: Two numbers a and b are called Pythagorean pairs if both a and b are integers and there exists an integer c such that a 2 + b2 = c2. Write a function... show more Hi, I am a beginner to Python, and I have a few questions regarding Python that I just can't figure out how to completely do.

Without using branches or loops:

Two numbers a and b are called Pythagorean pairs if both a and b are integers and there exists an integer c such that a 2 + b2 = c2. Write a function pythagorean_pair(a,b) that takes two integers a and b as input and returns True if a and b are Pythagorean pairs and False otherwise.

Write a program the computes the minimum number of coins that the cashier can return. To solve this problem use the greedy algorithm explained below.

The program should first ask the user for the amount of money he/she is owed (in dollars). You may assume that the user will enter a positive number. It should then print the minimum number of coins with which that amount can be made. Assume that the only coins available are quarters (25 cents), dimes (10 cents), nickels (5 cents), and pennies (1 cent).

Thank you.
1 answer 1