Anyone else have a senior dog that throws up hrs after eating? ?

13 year old husky is getting skinnier. He lost 10 lbs in 6 months which isn't like him. The vet told me to give him pepcid ac to see if it stops him from throwing up. It doesn't matter what my dog does he still throws up hours after eating (tried diff foods) sometimes he will then eat the food he... show more 13 year old husky is getting skinnier. He lost 10 lbs in 6 months which isn't like him. The vet told me to give him pepcid ac to see if it stops him from throwing up. It doesn't matter what my dog does he still throws up hours after eating (tried diff foods) sometimes he will then eat the food he regurgitated seconds later. Did pepcid help your dog? My vet isn't too worried, thinks it's just old age related. He is now 58lbs and I don't want him getting any thinner. He already looks too thin.