How can i love my son already when he doesn't even exist and im not pregnant yet?

My husband and i have been talking about trying for a baby for a little while now. I am definitely nervous which is mostly why we havent started yet, i know know one will ever be 100% ready. My thing is i have been having visions and dreams for over a year or what our son would be like and glimpse of his life. He... show more My husband and i have been talking about trying for a baby for a little while now. I am definitely nervous which is mostly why we havent started yet, i know know one will ever be 100% ready. My thing is i have been having visions and dreams for over a year or what our son would be like and glimpse of his life. He feels so real i feel he already exists and i already have love for him. I have cried because I want to meet him so bad. But he doesnt actually exists. Has anyone ever experienced? Am i crazy? I dont know what to do? Thanks!