My 401K company locked me out of my own account and won't let me access?

I work at Mcdonald's and I have a lot of money in my 401K, about $100,000 and I've been locked out from my own account for no reason. They won't let me access it. They keep saying they'll send me an alternate password through postal mail, but they are not sending it. It's been months, they said... show more I work at Mcdonald's and I have a lot of money in my 401K, about $100,000 and I've been locked out from my own account for no reason. They won't let me access it. They keep saying they'll send me an alternate password through postal mail, but they are not sending it. It's been months, they said this is the only method but they're are not sending it. I asked them if they expect me to do this year around or for the rest of my life. They don't give me any alternatives so do I call 911 or can I sue them? What are my options besides waiting on them because they are useless.
Update: I'm not a troll, I think I'm going to go to an attorney and have to open a lawsuit against them.