promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

will society in the united states every be split up of an all men society and all girl society?

i feel at this point with all the hate towards one another based on everyones sex (also known as gender) will cause society to be split up with two different societies one with all men and one with all women. i feel like with all this hate and people thinking feminism means man hating and men hating women that this is all gonna lead or push to something as drastic as there being two different societies based on the peoples gender.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I seriously doubt it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Seems very unrealistic. Too many heterosexuals wanting to raise families.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

That kind of segregation would lead to the extinction of humans in this country, so probably not.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

not at all. feminists have no intention of exiling men to a separate part of the country. when they take over, feminists intend to exterminate all the males so they can enjoy the entire country to themselves living their all-female utopian bliss.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

No society in all of human history has ever done that. I think the reason for this is that it CAN'T be done.

And don't judge public sentiment by what online babble you happen to notice at the moment.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Sounds cool but probably not

• Putris
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

There is definitely a lot of friction between the sexes these days; possibly with more prejudice than ever. But I don't think that society will ever be segregated based on sex.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I know you think things are getting worse, and yeah, there have been some bumps, but it's gotten worse in the past and it will get worse in the future:

"No one will ever win the battle of the sexes;

there's too much fraternizing with the enemy."

- Henry A. Kissinger

• 8 months ago

i dont think so

• 8 months ago

That is the goal of feminism.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.