My entire life has been regret , do you think i can live a better life when my dad dies and i collect my inheritance ?

do you think i can move somewhere else with dignity . or do things get even worse when your dad dies ? pardon my crudeness

anything is possible

• Ann

Money would not improve your life, if you don't know what to do with it in a proper manner. Why don't you get a financial advisor to help you learn to invest it, so you will be able to continue having some security instead of wasting it all at once? Maybe you could use part of it to go back to school and learn something about business. That way, you will have been exposed to what success is about.

I don't understand people who make "parent/spouse/grandparent dies" their financial plan in life. It's crass, saddening, you will always know and so will others. You will attract the wrong kind of people toward you :( So no, unless you work on your character and ways now, life might just keep being a rerun? of the stuff you don't like about it.

not knowing your age / present situation, i cant say....but you will likely still be ungrateful

Make your own decisions as to which direction you wish your life to go. Your dad might get ruin over by a bus tomorrow, or he may live well into his nineties or more and spend all the money on a nursing home. Or do you have a crystal ball?! Catch the brilliant coach Anthony Robbins on Youtube. Some people prefer Gary Vaynerchuk.

Sometimes yes, but well some parents can be mean so you feel relief when away from them..

i dont see why not

• enn

You need a purpose and a plan. Some people dedicate their lives to a cause, and that purpose keeps them going. I know of quite a lot of people who had a crappy life who changed when they went to a foreign country and started helping the people in poverty, such as the Foreign Legion or a church mission. I mean, if you have the money, why not give your life a purpose helping a church mission in a foreign country? Maybe you could get some ideas from these guys about how to put a purpose for your life being willing to travel and help the missionaries in a foreign country help the people, and with a purpose find renewed life (Link is safe) Think about it, and, well good luck to you whatever you decide. (But, aren't you looking for friends like these guys to show you the way?)

yes! but you can live a better life now! the past is history the future is a mental projection, dwell in the present?

• JonZ

I doubt it. You are a shallow, selfish person who will spend your life in self-inflicted misery!

• bamdad2 months agoReport

thank you for your answer . maybe you're right afterall