Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 months ago

What do you do when a person likes you but you aren't compatible?

I’ve been trying to explain this to a guy but he only gets upset when I tell him I don’t think we are compatible. He doesn’t like that I use astrology as a way to see if we are into each other. He just keeps saying he likes me and wants me. But our synastry doesn’t really show anything long term. I think it offends him when I tell him about himself based on astrology. I do like him because I can be open with him about my emotions and how I feel. But I don’t want to get involved because of Synastry and Composite.

You need to look into what will make you clash & then keep on top of it

Who says that you "aren't compatible"? Some faceless, no-nothing 'astro' wizard who doesn't even know who you are? You already KNOW that you like the person, so now you have a choice. Do YOU take control of your life and take the occasional 'leap of faith', or do you pay lip service to a glib-talking fool?

Stop reading astrology; it will make you doubt yourself forever.

• audrey

If you let fake crap stop you from what could be a wonderful relationship, you're an idiot.

• Snoopy

Say you are an astrologer but if you really love someone you wouldn't really care about compatibility dictated by the stars.

• Janet

He says he likes you, but he doesn't like your ideas or attitudes? Huh.

As an astrologer, I would NEVER advise anyone to make choices based on astrology. And ALL synastries have conflict, because no person is perfect and all relationships will turn out to have problems.

So you have they synastry in front of you. You like him.

DATE him, and go SLOW. Take your time getting to see how he treats other people, whether or no he is pushy, etc etc.

And as you spend time dating him over the next couple of years, remember the synastry and compare it with YOUR observations.

In the end, astrology is ONLY an influence. And what makes or breaks a relationship is not the synastry, not the love, not having a lot in common. It is the desire TO make if work, coupled with enough emotional maturity that the two of you can treat each other kindly even when upset.

And forget about composite charts. They do not indicate how you two get along. They indicate how outsiders see the two of you as a couple.

Sun signs dont mean sh it fool. The whole chart does. Not dating somebody because of their sun sign is something only a dim wit with no life or real people in it would do

Sun sign doesn't mean sh it and doesn't tell you sh it about the person. It's the least important sign. **** even moons signs means more atleast that tells you how emotional they are

• Lisa8 months agoReport

If you actually read the question you would see that I said synastry which is the entire chart you fool. 

Astrology is magic not nature and it’s beliefs (not facts) have left you emotionally bankrupt. You’re using it on him, he’s not. But both your birthdays are saying why take a chance? Not even from a professional astrologer, just you.

Bet your parents didn’t bother.

You had an education. Did you pass science in school? Learn critical thinking skills? Then apply them. Nobody takes the burden of proof to show that astrology works and how it works. It’s not telling you which relationships you can have, complete strangers are. Since we can assume you’re not a professional astrologer, tell us what sources do you get the stereotypes from.

My actions should do the speaking. When someone uses astrology on me to determine acceptance, I take it as an insult. Most likely I’d walk away.

just tell him the truth

• marty

Its unbelievable to me that a rational thinking human being would be using astrology to tell compatibility. You could lose the love of a lifetime because of your silly superstitions.

• Lisa8 months agoReport

You think it's superstitions but it's actually accurate.

give him a free pass