Is this considered fat?
A lady who is 5’5 and 123 lbs
- 2 months ago
No it doesn’t at all
- NatashaLv 72 months ago
According to the BMI (body mass index) calculator I used, your BMI is 20.5 which is within the range of healthy weights, so no, you're probably not fat.
However, know that the BMI calculator is only a general guide, as it has its limitations i.e.:-
- it doesn't take into consideration that body muscle is four times as dense as the same quantity of body fat. This is how someone who is very muscularly developed and physically fit would actually be classed as morbidly obese.
- it's unsuitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- it can underestimate body fat in people who have lost muscle, like due to aging.
- it doesn't take into consideration that some people purely have heavy bones.
Hope this helps.
- DarcieLv 62 months ago
Why don’t you ask your doctor 👩⚕️ this?
Also, if you need to lose weight for health reasons, please don’t have sweet foods around the house, exercise regularly according to your doctor’s recommendations and get the app MyFitnessPal, if you can, and follow their guidelines. You could also get an effective hypnosis app for weight loss and reward yourself with a nice experience for any weight loss you achieve...
Please don’t be cruel to yourself. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Don’t try to lose weight if you don’t need to and don’t follow an unhealthy diet. Love 💗 yourself and be nice to yourself and all other beings, please...
Thank you 😊.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Sounds a lot like a specific politician.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 2 months ago
no you're not fat
- JasmineLv 42 months ago
No that's not fat at all
- kelvinLv 72 months ago
no it is not......
- 3 months ago
No, it is not -------
- Emily RoseLv 63 months ago
No you're in the right weight range for your height.
- ajtheactressLv 73 months ago
Well with the the normal BMI range.
However it may not mean she is fit or healthy.