Does anyone know of Buckingham Nicks and who they are?

Without looking them up.

Favorite Answer

Buckingham Nicks was Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks collaborating on one 1973 album, which was not a commercial success. The pair joined Fleetwood Mac on New Year's Eve 1974 and the rest is history.

• KLB

Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac

Sounds like a portmanteau of Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks

Lindsey Buckingham was the live-in boyfriend of Stevie Nicks. They broke up at about the same time they joined Fleetwood Mac. The Rumours album contained many songs about their break up such as "go your own way,' "dreams" "the chain' "second hand news," "never going back again.'

Buckingham left the band for a while and then came back. Nicks had a relationship with Mick Fleetwood. Recently, the band voted to kick Buchkingham out after Nicks accused him of physical and emotional abuse. in her new book. When Buckingham was interviewed a long time ago who broke whose heart, Buckingham admitted that he broke up with Nicks.

• Nini

I hope you didn't google it, that's not what I was looking for.

• Nini

No. I have their album on vinyl and I didn't want people to google them. I wanted to know if anyone knew of them without looking it up.