Does an interception count as a completion for the QB since the ball is caught?
- M. DiegoLv 710 months agoFavourite answer
An interception counts as an interception for the QB.
- BettyLv 710 months ago
No,it has to be to somebody on his own team.
- BobLv 710 months ago
No, interceptions do not count as completions, in order for it to be a completion it has to be caught by a member of his team
- conley39Lv 710 months ago
No, it's not a completion. Those have to be to his own team.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 💜Lv 610 months ago
No. It’s only a completion if it’s caught by a receiver on the same team.
- Aster RhoidsLv 710 months ago
It is a completion to the defense.
- 10 months ago
What game is this in?
- Donnie PorkoLv 710 months ago
No. It’s considered a turnover.
- Anonymous10 months ago