Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Do most women enjoy deep penetration during sex?

If so, would this explain women's preference for larger (not necessarily large) penises?

• SW-6

IMO the deeper penetration is painful in that it is too close to hitting the cervix Men for whatever reason think having a longer penis makes them the big man. Truth of the matter is, women need the stimulation on their clitoris which is about an inch above where the vagina is. Length will not help get this organ stimulated. Girth or having something on the clitoris itself will get the woman stimulated. Men have a pelvic bone apx an inch above their penis, below the belly button that is meant to be pressed against the clitoris for stimulation. The best way to accomplish this is lying on a woman and just pressing, not going in and out. So saying, IMO, most women would enjoy men not going in and out to please themselves so much, but just laying on them and using their bodies (pelvic bone) as the pencil to write the alphabet A-Z on the tablet (clitoris). Sex at the end of the day is two people usig thei bodies to masturbate. When you masturbate, men stimulate their penis, women stimulate their clitoris. Men going in and out will only do it for them. Not saying this is a sure fire way to make it happen for the women, just saying, (for me at least) LENGTH DOES NOT MATTER! It truly is the "MOTION IN THE OCEAN". :)

Source(s): (yes, I am embarrassed and blushing....)
    • 3 months agoReport

I have a larger than normal penis, when I started getting sexually active I learned quick not to "bury" it in a girl but to take it easy and not force things. That way the larger size actually helped a lot. Sorry you got hurt.

yes i like deep rough penetration, i like for guys to put me in pain :)

Women enjoy men who are sensitive to what they like. If you ram it deep and keep doing it.. it might hurt her. I am 7", a little larger than most. I learned long ago don't drive it deep down immediately. A man who is in tune with the woman will know what, where when and how deep to go.

Women like large penises because of the challenge it present

• k w

due to not being told of the muscle they have, down there, that will control pleasure for both not just one......and if you type in female orgasm on youtube

you can read and learn, then watch

Considering that of all the bad sex stories I've ever heard the vast majority are about painful sex due to too big or inconsiderate jack hammering rather than needing to get the magnifying glass out I'd say absolutely not. There's even a saying that starts with "long and thin, too far in..." that was doing the rounds at school before I even knew what that referred to.

Every woman is different. Some do not like larger penises and some do. My girlfriend loves my large penis.

Some so and some don't. That all depends on the woman.

Depends.

Some chicks prefer a good session of tongue work on the clitoris than actual penetration.

Deep penetration can be very painful for the woman if the man is hitting her cervix with a deep thrust. It may increase the man's pleasure but not the woman's. Not all women prefer larger penises, either. Extra girth may be pleasurable especially if the woman has a wider vagina. Women aren't built the same any more than men are. The goal is a mutually pleasurable experience for both people.