promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

has anyone noticed that as native Europeans become less religious, their culture is becoming weaker and being replaced by Asians/Africans?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

I have lived in Europe, so I am qualified to answer this.The reason is because the leftist propaganda in Europe has the religion of "Tolerance" that they have replaced a stable faith in God with for their own sense of higher morality which is anti-white at its roots. The way they appear as virtuous in their "religion" is to basically hate on themselves and their native heritage/ traditions/culture because they have been brainwashed to think its very existence oppresses others. They are basically traitors of their own people. However, like my Swedish boyfriend will tell you there is a growing number of people in Europe who are sick of it and many actually are and deliberately rebel against the corrupt system with both their votes and their decision to be proud of who they are like everybody should be in a healthy environment and teach their kids to be the same.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Bollocks

I see Dutch culture being replaced by USAmerican

• 8 months ago

As Europe abandons Christianity it is becoming more racist then before. So things which used to be rare are now more frequent. Including dependence on those who they once dominated.

It is not that Christianity is racist, because it isn't. Part of the diluting of Christianity was or is racism. The adulteration of Christianity is clearly the problem and the total abandonment of seeking righteousness is but a symptom.

• 8 months ago

That, if true,  would be an indicator that religion is racist, discriminatory and likes segregation. Perhaps that is why humans are rejecting religion, they see what it has done in the past and what it is doing now to countries like the USA.

• Liam
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

You don't seem very bright but no it doesn't

All ethnic cultures are very religious btw

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.