Advice please! Boyfriend of 6 years and father of my child is lieing to me!?

He s active on dating websites, has been messaging other girls telling them how pretty they are and telling them that hes been single for a year! What do i do? How do i get passed this? I feel so stupid. All i keep thinking about is how devastating this is going to be on our son...i m torn!

• Bill

take your son and leave the state

he needs a reality check and not having you around to feed his stupidity may get you free to find some one better

Yes. Arrange child support and get on with your lives, without him.It is true that your son needs a father figure, but not one who lies and cheats. Good wishes,

• Jodie5 months agoReport

I know this is what i have to do, i guess i just needed to feel like my thought process is valid and that our son will be okay. Thank you for your advice.

It doesn't have to be devastating to your son if you don't sit there and talk to your son about this stuff.

And why are you still with this guy if you obviously don't like his behavior?

• Jodie5 months agoReport

I wouldn't do that to him and i know he'll still have his dad its just the whole family dynamic is going to change. I only found out yesterday and we will have an argument and thats something i dont want to do infront of our boy. I'm going to confront him tomorrow when he's out with a family member

• Helen

Yet you will stay with him.

• Jodie5 months agoReport

I know i can't. I deserve better and he's clearly not happy but what i dont understand is why he didn't just leave. Leaving will be best for all of us in the long run. Giess i felt like i needed some support/words of wisdom before i address it and make things a reality.

• g

You confront him with the evidence and you end it, or you accept this is who he is and stay together. You can't trust him and don't need to be following him around in future. That has nothing to do with your son.

• Jodie5 months agoReport

You're right, whats done is done. I can't forget about it and why should i! Thank you for your advice.

Well, you are NOT married to him. Call a lawyer. Get a SUPPORT agreement together and MOVE AWAY from this idiot....make sure you have TONS of documentation (esp from the the dating site). Judges don't like it when people LIE.

• Jodie5 months agoReport

I have all of this. I still havent confronted him as I just feel so used and lost, I'm honestly shocked this is happening. Obviously i know i need to leave him, i'm just worried about the effects this is going to have on our child as we've been a family unit since day dot.

Wow, when I was six years old all I wanted was a train set.

• g

Well the family unit is crumbling, so you'll need to address it regardless.