If someone answers your question on Yahoo, does it mean that they have a crush on you?
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 710 months ago
No, that doesn't mean they have a crush on you hun.
- Gummy RoachLv 710 months ago
It could mean that sometimes. Most of the time it means they just want to contribute to this forum. It wouldn't be any fun if nobody participated.
- Jess CLv 710 months ago
No... they could have just stumbled on the question.
- OrangesLv 610 months ago
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Mr. InterestingLv 710 months ago
No. Not in my case. I don't get crushes.
- KathyLv 710 months ago
It does not mean that at all.
- CABLv 710 months ago
You say such wonderful things::::::sigh:::::::
- queen bryLv 710 months ago
Yes, especially if you ask it on anon
- .Lv 710 months ago
Nope. When answering in-line, we don't even know the name of the person who asked the question.
- 10 months ago
No, it does not