Would you live in an 11th floor apartment that looked across the English Channel ?
- queen bryLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
- A Yahoo UserLv 78 months ago
I'm not opposed in any way to those characteristics
but of course I'd have to know more details before agreeing to live in this apartment.
- Mr. InterestingLv 78 months ago
No. I would not live anywhere other than in the good ol' USA.
- HannahLv 68 months ago
Nah, I'm not a big fan of apartment buildings.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous8 months ago
Bebdud du eje enrn r rn
- CABLv 78 months ago
I lived in a 12 th floor apartment that looked across the Hudson river....that's close enough.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
Probably not............I'd rather live in Scotland.
- PhillipLv 68 months ago
Do they have one in Hemet?