Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 months ago

Is this going the bad direction?

So me and my crush have stopped talking for a few days now. Before that we got along so good that it seemed like we would be together. Anyway I ****** up by trying to stop talking to her cus I got tired of her mixed signal bs. She might’ve saw me flirt around with another girl while we were not talking but she flirted with her friend first (which I feel like wasn’t serious, more like a jealousy attempt). After this night she has been giving me the silence treatment and trying to avoid me. I apologized to her and she acknowledged it with an emote but now she being silent today all over again, where is this even going? Any female or male opinions?

• Helen

That ship has sailed.

Grow the f#ck up. Stop calling people "a crush". What are you? 12?

when apologising you could try saying you're sorry and can I make it up to you and take you out on a date? If she says no, then at least you know where you stand. Girls love being asked out on a date, and if she says no well be happy for yourself that you had the courage to ask and know where you stand. No more mixed signals then hopefully.

• Hannah

You guys are playing mind games. I'd just move on if I were you.

Right now this relationship is meaningless and childish so its not really a big deal...if she doesn't speak with you find another girl. Be stress free