Why do transies believe it is their right to use the bathroom of the opposite sex?

It's not your right transies?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

I do not believe it is my right to use the women's restroom as a trans woman. Rather I just believe it's more practical and what makes logical sense, especially for trans women who pass properly. That said I am wary of using public bathrooms even to this day which is why I generally tend not to venture into one unless I'm accompanied by a female friend or family member. Ultimately the bathroom debate is pointless. What is actually questionable is trans women (particularly preop trans women) using women's shower rooms and communal changing rooms. That's completely different from a bathroom in my opinion

• John Bolton
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I fail to see how it's compromising my identity to imply that if you have a penis a woman's changing room is not the place for you to go. It's totally different to a bathroom and that should be pointed out.

• 2 months ago

because it is their right.

• 2 months ago

I keep reading this question in Gollum's voice....

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Transgender people believe they were born the wrong gender so they believe they are really the gender that their brain tells them they are and believe they should be using the toilet that their brain says they are.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The problem is that there are gendered public toilets. There need to be gender-neutral toilets with cubicles open to a public space for safety purposes. This question is a red herring. Also, you do realise that a lot of trans men are massive mountains of muscle and hair indistinguishable from cis men, and if you insist on birth-assigned gender it would make it easier for men to invade women's toilets, right?

• David
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

No, we don't "need" such things.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Transified people just want to be loved... even if it means having sex in the bathroom with unwilling men / women.

• Tyler
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

literally what kind of twisted fantasy world do you live in

• 2 months ago

Part of transitioning is the using of the "target sex" restroom in public places. It is part of the approved medical procedure.

As for perverts in public restrooms, males molest males in the men's public restrooms and I am sure there are voyageur females (by birth) who enjoy visiting the ladies room.

Like or not there are a lot of people who even if they used the right restroom would do the wrong thing. There are also those who you feel are using the wrong room that are doing the right thing.

• 2 months ago

Interesting question.

Have you ever asked just how many people are you talking about.

0.06% of the population identify as transgender yet not all seek medical intervention.

While its easy to say you know what is a male or a female, I would be interested in knowing where you place Intersex people. Now before jumping out of your seat, go and read up on what an intersex person is.

In respect to your rant, sorry your question, lets just assume your focused on male to female and then such a person using the ladies restrooms.

Can we just agree that what you are suggesting is that in your view this person should not use the ladies restroom.

To that I would ask then I guess your saying they should use the men's rest room.

Okay lets play that out. Lets have a hypothetical person once named John who has undergone gender reassignment surgery and now is called Clare.

In your ideal world Clare (x John) needs to go so she will head to the men's.

What then is going to be the experience of the boys who just happens to be standing at the urinal with the little fella in hand and talking as they do and then in through the door comes Clare.

If this is acceptable, whats to stop a predator female just claiming she was male so she can enter the men's unchallenged and check out the boys in there.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Let me guess...you'll be the one in charge of checking everyone's junk in the bathroom.

• 2 months ago

Because of madness in the crew

• Elisabeth
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Is that the bag with all the d!cks the transgenders have chopped of to become female? I'll pass on that.

• 2 months ago

hello they are completely out of their mind born with equiptment that didnt convince them they have made a mockery of Gods handiwork...they know the price they will pay their working it while the still can..that my friend is what neglecting a child mature actually looks like and the rate is accelerationg

• DRDEATH
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

and you are an advocate for homosexuality..stand behind me satan

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.