How do you stop headaches when studying?
I study for a long time every day but I have no choice because I take a long time to get concepts but I get really bad headaches and then I can't focus anymore. As soon as I stop for even a minute my headache goes away completely and then comes back if i study again. What should I do?
- 8 months ago
Here are tips to prevent Headache:
1. Don't sit for long duration for study, instead of dividing your target in small 30–50 minutes sitting. Take Small break in between.
2. Take complete sleep 6–8 hour, neither under not over.
3. Take a healthy diet.
4. Avoid causative factors. Like migraine precipitated by excessive sunlight, inadequate meal, inadequate sleep, stress.
5. Drink water while studying
6. Get exercise at least a little each day
7. Get your eyes checked (big contributor to headaches while studying is undiagnosed eye problems)
- snafuLv 79 months ago
Take a break. Perhaps you need glasses?
- LayneLv 59 months ago
Take some rest, listen to YouTube, relaxing stuff like the flute and piano. You will see a girl at a beach with her back to you. She is playing flute and it is beautiful. Very relaxing. About three hours. Try it. I do and it helps a lot.
- audreyLv 79 months ago
Sounds like eye strain. See an eye doctor.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- BillLv 69 months ago
get your eyes tested
after 10 minutes of read , take a 5 minute break to allow what you have read to sink in
- Pearl LLv 79 months ago
maybe you should go see your doctor and find out why youre getting headaches like that
- MamawidsomLv 79 months ago
Here are some suggestions. See if any help:
1. Drink a lot more water. Dehydration can cause headaches.
2. Take a quick break every hour - or half hour. Stretch and walk around. Your brain needs oxygen - lack of oxygen and blood flow can cause headaches. Also, being in a "studying posture" can reduce breathing and blood flow as well as cause stiff neck muscles. https://www.300hours.com/articles/11-exercise-stre...
3. Get your eyes checked. Eye strain is a common cause of headaches.
- BerndLv 79 months ago
Time for a full proper eye exam.
- rustbucketLv 69 months ago
Stop until your headache goes away so you can study longer.
- RonLv 69 months ago
Maybe you need glasses