sally asked in TravelAir Travel · 5 months ago

Should I book this flight today?

This morning I checked the ticket price it was in the 180s this afternoon its in the 150s. Looked online theyre saying the best prices are on Tuesdays.

My flight is going to be in 3 weeks.

Update:

I wish I could give you all best answers! (except Pearl)

Update 2:

Thank goodness I listened to you guys I bought the ticket for mid 150s after I got you all responses. Checking back today, Tuesday, the same ticket I bought is not worth 190s!! Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

the later you wait prices tend to increase too. as last minute flyers that have to get a ticket will pay no matter what.

it's your call. but $150 is a good price. assuming it's for round trip tickets.

• MS
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is not really any truth to the idea that fares are chepaer on Tuesday. Since you are only 3 weeks out, you should book the flight ASAP. Prices are almost certain to continue rising between now and then. It think $150 is a pretty great rate for a flight that soon.

• 5 months ago

Buy it now.  The closer to departure, the higher the price will be as seats dwindle

• 5 months ago

Airfares rarely go down as the departure date approaches.

Compare prices and buy now.

http://www.willgoto.com/1/023798/liens.aspx

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joseph
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Even if it's less on Tuesday, it's not going to be that much less to make a lot of difference. I'd book it now, a bird in hand is better than beating around the bush.

• 5 months ago

thats up to you but if you want to pay less it might be better to wait till tuesday

• 5 months ago

Well, not knowing the city pairs, it's hard to say what's good deal is.

Only you can really tell as you've been checking fares. But if your travel plans are firm, I'd book it. Just remember that the fare is nonrefundable after 24 hours (most airlines) and there will be a significant fee to change the tickrt.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Book it, then at least you have peace of mind that you have a ticket.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.