Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

Did my wife cheat?

We’re in our third year of marriage, our sex life has always been great for me but I have worried I can’t satisfy her properly, there’s a large age gap (I’m 47 she’s 28). I recently contracted crabs and she swears she didn’t cheat and I must’ve got them from sitting on a public toilet seat or something. I’ve never had infidelity suspicions and I’ve been happy to let her go out with her girlfriends every Friday night but now my mind is thinking all sorts. I don’t want to drive her away but I also want to put my mind at rest, what should I do?

• SW-6

If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true. Judge Judy says this and she is always right. Ask yourself - in the 48years that you have been using a public rest room, why have you never had crabs before now? That is the one thing she is saying that makes no sense. It also makes me wonder - why is she messing with your mind? IS she trying to hide something? Does she have so little respect for you that she counts you out as "stupid"? Maybe you are more trusting than me, but after all the years of this relationship mess and a divorce from a cheater myself, I would just end it. Not telling you what to do, just saying, if this was me, I would NEVER trust again. The entire time I am with this person, I am going to wonder "why did they say this? who are they really hanging out with Friday? where were they at? is there anything else they are hiding from me"? This IMO is no way to live. Now we are just folks on here looking only at what you wrote to question us. After reading this I see she is not telling you the truth. I don't know for what reason, and whatever it is would matter to me only after I figure out why this woman has so little respect for me that she will lie to me and think I am stupid. Friend, there are 88 gazillion other women out there who will do right by you out there. Who will not disrespect. Not saying your wife is a Ho or anything, just sayin something ain't right. Good luck to you :)

Source(s): Life is to short to spend any of it on garbage. :)

give her crabs give her crabs !! then she cant cheat because no one will sleep with her

Thats what you get for marrying some one young enough to be your child dumbazz

A lot of unfounded assumptions being made in this thread. Did she cheat on you? Or, did you actually cheat on her? Is this girl too young for you? Is it possible to get pubic lice from a toilet seat? Etc. Lots of assumptions, very few facts.

One very basic question that hasn't been asked is whether your wife has any pubic hair to begin with? Most women her age nowadays, shave down there. I would assume that's one of the things that attracted you to her? If she doesn't have any pubic hair, then that completely exonerates her, no pubic hair, no pubic lice. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that she didn't cheat on you (it just becomes a totally separate question), just that there's no way that she could've given you pubic lice.

Another fact that hasn't been asked, is whether there are other ways to transmit pubic lice? The answer is yes. Now, the toilet seat method is not one of them, but I wouldn't hold that against her, she was just trying to brainstorm some possible answers on the spot, given the pressure you put her under. But the Mayo Clinic lists possible modes of transmission as shared bedsheets, towels, or clothes. For example, did you stay over at a hotel recently? Did you go to the gym, and was your towel in close contact with other people's towels? Etc. I'll put the link to the Mayo Clinic webpage in the comment below.

• Lv 7

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pubic-lice-crabs/symptoms-causes/syc-20350300

• Cathy

wake up and smell the coffee. Your wife cheated on you.

Source(s): Bill Clinton and Melania Trump

Start going out at the bar with her, if she is yours then it shouldn't matter what her dumb friends think, but if u got that outta no where, either you had it all along or she gave it to you

• so

Most wives have sex with other guys. Assume yours did.

• Barb Outhere

Just like "most" men then? Not true in either case.

• Piero

You didn't get crabs from any toilet seat. She didn't get them from you or her Friday night "girl" friends either. She's got a boyfriend.

I have no idea if your wife cheated. If YOU have crabs and she does not, I'll guess YOU cheated.

You're in your 40's and believe the "toilet seat" story?

• James9 months agoReport

If you suspect your boyfriend/girlfriend of cheating on you, make sure you have good evidence before you confront them. Contact a reliable hacker blackhatcyber2020@gmail.com or visit his site http://ghostcyber.mystrikingly.com/

Consider why she might want to cheat.