How to disable or lock, shutting down iPhone?

SO I have an iPhone XR. Long Story short, I am awful at getting up in the morning, had 3 alarms to wake up for work... my mom came in my room and turned my phone completely off so I wouldn't wake up (yes, she is spiteful), and I went to work 1.5 hours late. Boss was pissed and I almost lost my job. Like, I know... show more SO I have an iPhone XR. Long Story short, I am awful at getting up in the morning, had 3 alarms to wake up for work... my mom came in my room and turned my phone completely off so I wouldn't wake up (yes, she is spiteful), and I went to work 1.5 hours late. Boss was pissed and I almost lost my job. Like, I know on Samsung you can put a lock so when you want to shut down the phone, you need to type the passcode... Is there a way I can put a lock like that for shut down, but on my iPhone? Or perhaps disable the ability to shutdown? Yes I know what I'm saying,I rarely even use that feature except when my phone is glitching badly...which is really are. Otherwise, I don't need the feature. Pls lmk, thx. Tryna prevent this from happening again, so I can have my job!
Update: I'm 17... in HS, chill I'm not a 30 year old man who lives in his moms basement lmao