Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 10 months ago

How to disable or lock, shutting down iPhone?

SO I have an iPhone XR. Long Story short, I am awful at getting up in the morning, had 3 alarms to wake up for work... my mom came in my room and turned my phone completely off so I wouldn't wake up (yes, she is spiteful), and I went to work 1.5 hours late. Boss was pissed and I almost lost my job. Like, I know on Samsung you can put a lock so when you want to shut down the phone, you need to type the passcode... Is there a way I can put a lock like that for shut down, but on my iPhone? Or perhaps disable the ability to shutdown? Yes I know what I'm saying,I rarely even use that feature except when my phone is glitching badly...which is really are. Otherwise, I don't need the feature. Pls lmk, thx. Tryna prevent this from happening again, so I can have my job!

I'm 17... in HS, chill I'm not a 30 year old man who lives in his moms basement lmao

Well if you can hear the alarms or when other come into your room, you need to stop the weed/drugs and alcohol, as I'm sure mom did not walk into your room in the first alarm going off and you hitting snooze.

Here is a better option to locking phone. Put a lock on the bedroom door or put the phone in a lockable cage/container.

Also your alarms shloud Not be annoying outside of your bedroom with the door closed, if so, time for your 17yr old *** to pay for a solid door, and wall sound proofing (or move out).

And your boss had a right to be mad at you., not being smart enough to figure out a way to wake up and get to work on time, as your 3 alarm system is not working, and we all know know this is not the first time you have been late for work, with no interference from your mom.

Jesus Christ, you seriously need to find a place of your own. What kind of mother would intentionally turn your phone off so you will be late for work?