Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 9 months ago

Anyone know of a good indoor fly spray?

I've been using a spray called zero in but its useless, I live in the countryside so as you can imagine toms of flies, so many flying around my house so just wonderimg if anyone knows a brand that actually works?

Fly spray is a neurotoxin and it don't discriminate between you or the fly. You both die. What you need is first door and window fly-screens to keep them out when a window is open.

. What you could get, I could buy in a grocery store where the hardware is...the kitchen knic knacs or just ask the cashiers. Just describe to them it comes in a green coil package & it is a sticky strip that uncoils & catches flies. (when you follow the instructions and then tack it in a corner kind of out of sight and not over the dinner table.) It will stay sticky for over a year and gives off an odor only flies can smell so they land on it to check it out. Once they land. They stay there FOREVER. Much easier than chasing after flies with a fly swatter. You could hang a piece of paper in front of it by about 6" to block the view to your eyes. Kind of like a lamp shade except this is a piece of paper with a picture on it just to be decorative. It only hides it from you direct line of vision, as the odor they give off, the flies will still detect and fly over to check it out. The odor does not smell like the brown stuff or rotten apples or old beer. I can't say what the smell is it is so tiny. Leave that hanging and all the flies will find it If your screen are in place and the doors shut then flies cannot enter. It is while the door is open from people walking through is when the flies enter.

If you do not find it at a grocer, then try Home Depot and ask...in gardening section or try a sporting goods store that sells camping equipment. Used to cost $.99 back in the 70's.

• 수영

no .

• Ann

There aren't any indoor fly strays that aren't toxic to pets and humans. Look online or go to your local hardware store, and ask for fly strips. Those are sticky tapes that unfold as flies adhere to them. You cut off the used part (do it outside so no dead flies get on your floors). I would get several to use, one in each room and several for outside right around your entrances.

Rescue Fly Trap Insect Control, 1 unit

THis product worked great for us. But it should be kept outside, because it smell awful (the flies love the smell). It attracts the flies but they can not leave

try hairspray....I use aquanet on hornets..it drops them...and then you can squash them...

• VAA

Hanging clear plastic bags or clear plastic bottles full of water near your doorways or windows keeps them from getting into the house. The reflection of the water in the plastic scares them away.

• zeno

I use fly paper taped to a piece of clear

packaging tape taped to a rail and the

Ceiling over hand out side my apartment.

It catches 95% of the flies before they

Can make it inside. I use a few diffident

Things to catch or kill them once they

Get inside. A spray bottle worth windex

To wet their wings and make them drop

So I can step on them. A clear magazine

Sleeve with long white plastic spoon taped

To it to trap them and squish them. The get

Behind the plastic blinds over the window

And i just slowly push the blind up against

The window and squish them. I use a rolled

Up short towel to swat them out of the air

Sometimes but it's rarely used.

• Ranger

Black Flag works for me. You need good screens on the windows and doors to keep them out or they keep coming in after you spray.