My sister is moving out but is leaving her mess behind in our shared room? help?

So she is moving out for uni therefore she is not taking everything with her. However she is moving out now but she has still left her side of the room in such a mess that I am embarrassed to invite any of my friends down. I have even offered to help but she is so stubborn. She has payed no rent, I have always... show more So she is moving out for uni therefore she is not taking everything with her. However she is moving out now but she has still left her side of the room in such a mess that I am embarrassed to invite any of my friends down. I have even offered to help but she is so stubborn. She has payed no rent, I have always payed my parents rent but yet I feel as if she is leaving me with her mess I am unable to move out as I can't afford it at the moment and it buds me that she is controlling the room even though she pays nothing and is rarely going to be here. What can I do? and please don't suggest I move out because it's not that easy and I can't afford it in the meantime, thanks.
Update: *bugs not buds