What does a Fourth-dimensional Torus look like when graphed?

I've been unable to get my head around the issue, and I am hoping for some perspective from someone who has been doing Math for longer than I have. 1-dimension would be a line segment, 2-dimension would be a circle, 3-dimensions would be a torus. But what is the 4th-dimensional representation be (equivalent to... show more I've been unable to get my head around the issue, and I am hoping for some perspective from someone who has been doing Math for longer than I have. 1-dimension would be a line segment, 2-dimension would be a circle, 3-dimensions would be a torus. But what is the 4th-dimensional representation be (equivalent to the tesseract and hypersphere)?

Is it multiple Tori lain end-to-end with their edges overlapping? Maybe multiple Tori fitting into each others negative spaces to create a shape like a chain? Or is it something as simple as a torus inside another torus (both rotating around the same axis)? Am I completely on the wrong track altogether?
0