When does season 2 of Lost in Space come out?

Can't find any details on the web.

I do not think it will. In the good old days an actor or actress would be committed to one project. If they were doing TV, they would do 26 episodes a year so they could be shown from Sept to May. They were so busy with that that they did not have time for anything else, unless they wanted to do it during the summer. Now I think they have all gotten lazy. You will see maybe 5-6 episodes in the fall, then a long winter break and maybe 5-6 episodes in the spring. A total of maybe 10-12 for the entire season. Not only that, they will split the story like they did in the Game of Thrones so any given character was only on screen for maybe ten minutes. It made it real easy on all the actors and actresses as they were not on screen all the time and maybe only had to come in to film one day a week. Now, as far as Lost in Space, the story is about a family in space. Just how long is that going to last if they wait a year between shootings of the series? Look at how fast Jake Sisko grew up on Deep Space Nine and that was over many seasons with lots of episodes. By the time they get filming Lost in Space again the kid playing Will Robinson will be at puberty. Kind of hard to have a show where a kid will age unbelieveably fast for the story line.

The show was cancelled so there won't be a season two.

I watched the first few episodes but just couldnt warm to it.

I wasn't aware of the new show.

I actually worked for Mark Goddard (from the original show), at his house.

i dont even think theyre giving that show anymore, i used to watch it as a kid, it was one of my favorites

• Kathy

Sometime late this or early next year is what I found.

Between seasons 1 & 3.