Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Should I be watching what I eat?

im 15. i'm 5'2 and like 100 pounds. i keep unintentionally losing weight by eating healthy. should i just eat what i want? i'm scared if i start eating hot cheetos again, i'll gain weight.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Logan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You are not eating healthy if you are losing weight. eat more.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Underweight BMI

You are an Underweight person

• 2 months ago

Eating healthy food is always better than eating junk food.  If you are losing weight, consider eating more higher calorie foods like olive oil or avocado or walnuts.  If you occasionally want to eat Cheetos or whatever, feel free.  You shouldn't deprive yourself or feel that you are being deprived.  

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i think everyone needs to watch what they eat

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cyrus
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You're at the age where your body rapidly loses weight. Eating junk food will not help, because empty calories will negatively effect your energy and metabolism. Incorporate protein in your meals, like beef, chicken, pork, or fish. If you don't eat meat, you can use nuts, seeds, and non fat greek yogurt for example. Find what's best for you appetite and make sure you do not eat too much just to gain weight. That's not how people your age gain weight.

Hope I Helped ^_^

• marty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You only live once so do whatever makes you happy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.