My condo is infested with termites. Any homemade poison or treatment I could use to get rid of them?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The deal is with termites - they come when the wood is ALREADY ROTTEN.

So your issue is BIGGER than a few bugs. Your condo investment was a poor investment.

Nuff said.

• I care
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Call a professional immediately...…..before they ruin your entire place. good luck.

• 3 months ago

No. You need a professional.

The longer you wait, the worse the damage will be.

• 3 months ago

only one ,,,,, burn it down

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

If you have termites then the other units likely have termites also (or soon will have them). That is a problem the condo board should deal with for the good of all tenants.

Note: Unless you can kill the queen spraying will kill a few termites but will not eliminate the problem.

• 3 months ago

Take photographic evidence and alert your landlord about the issue and state that you are concerned that the structure may be at risk and that you do not want the infestation to begin chomping on your furniture. DEMAND an exterminator take care of the problem.

• 3 months ago

As it is a condo and the neighbors may have pets, I will not recommend ethylene glycol, but perhaps boric acid.

• 3 months ago

There are effective products you can BUY. There is nothing effective you can MAKE.

Note: You need to learn HOW to use the products. Treatments INSIDE your unit won't help.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

maybe you should call pest control and have them come over and spray

• 3 months ago

there is nothing effective that a homeowner can do. And, i think that problem belongs to the condo association, not the individual owner.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.